Sunday, July 21, 2013

Meet Bailey!


Meet my precious little bundle of joy, Bailey! This coming August, I will be moving back to the classic city, Athens, & will be living all by myself. Therefore, I adopted me a little kitten. I think she is the perfect thing to keep me company.

As some of you may or may not know, Petsmart does adoptions from local shelters every Saturday! That is where I met my little Bailey. I knew the moment I saw her that I had to have her. If you are thinking of getting a new puppy or kitten then please check your local shelters! I had no idea how many cuties there were! I also had no idea that the shelter in my county is a kill shelter. Can you say heartbreaking? The adoption fees are really reasonable and most of the time will include all of their first shots & to be spayed or neutered. Petsmart also gave me a little booklet filled with coupons & I got everything a kitten could ever need for $17!

Bailey and I hope you have a fantastic Sunday and consider getting a furry friend from your local shelter very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips