Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Bachelorette Fanatic

I am a lifelong Bachelor and Bachelorette fanatic! I am completely obsessed with Emily Maynard and wish I could steal her whole closet. However, I have not been looking forward to this season because Des was not my favorite last season. As the Bachelorette, Emily Maynard was rumored to have a quarter million dollar wardrobe budget, with all the gorgeous Herve Leger bandage dresses and Christian Louboutin stilettos that money can buy. I was constantly researching what she was wearing and where I could find it. Luckily, Emily has made finding out where she got her clothes and what makeup she wears a little easier....SHE HAS A BLOG. I know, it is an unhealthy obsession. 


Check out her blog at www.EmilyMaynard.com

The new Bachelorette Des Hartsock seems to be taking an entirely different approach. Des has been buying clothes from places like Old Navy, Target, Guess, and Express. Some cute, some not so cute items. However, on last night's episode, I spotted a dress that I thought was beautiful and really flattering. This dress is from Guess, but can be found at Macy's for only $138. I have a feeling that this will not be in stock for long. 


I cannot wait to see the rest of the fancy vacations, the fun clothes, and to see which guy Des will choose! Stay tuned, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips