Wednesday, June 19, 2013

My Summer Reads

I haven't always been much of a reader. However, this summer I have so much free time that I decided to do some research on some good books! I came across this one, The First Husband...



...and boy is it good! I can't put it down! Although I have not finished it, I highly recommend it! It's about a woman who had her heart broken, but found someone and married him all within a 3 month span. It says that her old lover comes back and puts her in a little predicament. We will see how it turns out!

I also ordered this book off of Amazon, Girls in White Dress ....


Has anyone read it yet? How about The First Husband? 

2 comments:

  1. Girls in White Dresses was a good book. Great beach read. Have you read any of the Mary Kay Andrews' books yet, they're great summer reads as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't! I have a feeling I will be flying through these and will need more recommendations so I will have to look those up. Thank you! Check out "The First Husband", too!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips