Friday, June 7, 2013

essie is love

I have a slight obsession with nail polish. As sad as this is, I cannot paint my own nails so it tends to become an expensive obsession. I discovered Essie last year and have fallen in love. I now own 4 different colors and love each and every one of them. The spring and sumer colors are endless!!
This one is my favorite summer color! It's called Tart Deco and is described by essie as "sassy, stylish and darling, just so south beach. chic and modern, this dreamy coral nail lacquer is an artistic burst of color that creates a manicure masterpiece". I could not agree more. Embarrassing as this is....I got a pedicure with this color and it lasted for a whole month. 
Mint Apple Candy- One I just got and cannot wait to try!


Full Steam Ahead- Another one that I cannot wait to try. I think this will be next choice for my upcoming and long overdue mani/pedi.

I will continue to share the colors I try out (because there are 266...I counted). Feel free to share your favorite summer time colors. I would love some great suggestions. Check out all the essie colors at www.essie.com. I promise it will not disappoint you.

Update-
I tried the purple! I think it speaks for itself...obsessed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips