Monday, June 3, 2013

The Bauble Belles

Blog post number 2!! Wohoo, I am on a roll! 

I know I told everyone a little bit about myself yesterday, but today I want to tell you a little about what I do for a living. Besides being a full time student at the Harvard of the South (The University of Georgia), I make my very own handcrafted jewelry. I hate to say Sherrod Sisters started by accident, but it kind of did. I made a few bracelets for myself, which led to making a few bracelets for my friends and then my sisters friends and now 12 sassy and fabulous boutiques! We also have our very own website at SherrodSisters.com. I make all the jewelry and my sister, Lindsey, helps me keep up with our social media sites and our website. She is currently in the middle of working with a company to get us a brand new logo! We are very excited about that! We really want to keep our business between the two of us because it is something special that keeps us connected. Like I said earlier, I am a senior at The University of Georgia and she is an upcoming freshman at Mercer University. Even though we both have a million things going on and are in two different places, it is nice to know we have something to keep us connected. 

Here is Lindsey and I before her senior homecoming court!
Some of the jewelry we make! 
That is also, my mother and me :)

Visit our website at www.SherrodSisters.com
and check out our Facebook page for giveaways and upcoming jewelry at
www.Facebook.com/SherrodSisters
Lastly, you can find out jewelry in these chic stores:
The Red Dress Boutique- Athens, Georgia
Merle Norman- Oxford, Alabama
Lizard Thicket- Newnan, Georgia
Lizard Thicket- Carrollton, Georgia
Lizard Thicket- Peachtree City, Georgia
Lizard Thicket- Chandler, Arizonia
Lizard Thicket- Columbus, Georgia
Blue Moon Boutique- Newnan, Georgia
Vinyl Chatter- Newnan, Georgia
ShoeBeDo- New Orleans, Louisiana
The Mint Julep Boutique- Foley, Alabama
Fab'rik- Athens, Georgia
Camille & Company- Hilton Head, South Carolina
Camille & Company- Gainesville,Georgia

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips